Your cart is currently empty.
Return to shop
Goderich Catch the Ace390 Parsons Ct, Goderich, ON N7A 4K3
Email Us Here
© Copyright Goderich Catch the Ace 2021 – Powered by Rosewood Inc.
To purchase tickets online you confirm the following:
I am over the age of 18 and reside in Ontario.
I have read and agree to the rules of play.
Scroll down to accept these terms.
Catch the Ace Rules:
Goderich Catch the Ace RULES
1. Tickets may be purchased by individuals 18 years or older and located in the Province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
2. Ticket orders are not solicited or accepted from persons outside Ontario.
The vendor and purchaser of raffle tickets must both be physically present in Ontario at the time the sale takes place.
3. Tickets are $5.00 each. Some credit and debit cards are accepted as payment when purchasing tickets online at www.goderichcatchtheace.ca
4. Tickets are only valid for the draw held during the week they were purchased (Except for start- ups or exceptional circumstances). The week for “In Person Paper Ticket Sales” begins immediately following the weekly draw at 7:00 PM each Friday, when a new series of ticket numbers are made available, and paper tickets last until 12:01 AM the following Friday. (Online ticket sales cease at 12:01 AM each Friday and resume sales at 11:59 PM each Friday).
5. For in-person purchase of paper tickets, the purchaser must:
1. Fill in the ticket, including name, contact information and one (1) envelope number (per ticket). Enter a valid envelope number (1 to 52) from the list of available numbers on display at the sales location.
2. Ensure the ticket is filled out completely and legibly.
6. For on-line purchase of e-tickets, the purchaser must:
1. Enter details, including name, email, contact information and one (1) envelope number. Select a valid envelope number (1 to 52) from the list of available numbers on the dropdown list.
2. Complete the secure payment process using a valid credit or debit card.
7. Ticket holders DO NOT need to be present at the draw to win.
8. Details (name of purchaser, contact information and envelope # selected) of tickets purchased on-line will be printed onto paper of the identical size, stock and weight as tickets used for in-person sales and entered into the draw.
9. The draw will take place each Friday at 7:00 PM at the Goderich Legion located at Kingston Street in Goderich, Ontario.  One ticket will be randomly drawn by a Catch the Ace Committee member from all tickets sold that week (both in-person and on-line sales). The envelope number shown on the ticket will be opened.
10. The amount of the weekly draw prize and the progressive jackpot will be announced prior to each draw.
Distribution of weekly ticket sales revenue is as follows:
1. 20% to the winning weekly ticket holder;
2. 30% will be added to the progressive jackpot;
3. 50% will go to the Goderich Knights of Columbus, Council 5420, to be distributed for charitable purposes.
11. The weekly winning ticket holder will win 20% of the weekly ticket sales, and the chance to win the current Catch the Ace jackpot.
12. If the drawn ticket does not have an envelope number or has an invalid number, the Catch the Ace Committee or designate will make one (1) attempt to contact the ticket holder at the phone number indicated on the ticket. The ticket holder will be asked to select a number from the remaining envelope numbers available and that card will be revealed. If unsuccessful in contacting the holder, the lowest remaining envelope number will be selected by the Catch the Ace Committee.
13. The winning ticket holder will be notified by phone and advised when and where they can claim their prize. Photo identification will be required to claim any prize. All prizes will be paid by cheque, in Canadian funds, to the person named on the winning ticket.
14. If the envelope selected contains the Ace of Spades, the ticket holder receives the amount in the Catch the Ace progressive jackpot. This will conclude the series of draws for this raffle. If the envelope selected does not contain the Ace of Spades, the card will be destroyed, and the envelope number is removed from the subsequent draws.
15. All draws will be video recorded to ensure raffle integrity. This includes the drawing of the ticket, selection of the envelope, opening the envelope and revealing the card, and destruction of the card.
16. All members of the Goderich Catch the Ace committee are not permitted to purchase tickets.
17. Any winner who is paid a prize agrees to grant to the Goderich Catch the Ace Committee, an irrevocable right to publish, through all types of media broadcasting, including the internet, for the purposes of promoting the win, their full name, hometown and photograph without any claim for broadcasting, printing or other rights. The winner who is paid a prize also gives to the Goderich Catch the Ace Committee the right to publish any additional information that they voluntarily provide. The winner shall have no claim against the Goderich Catch the Ace Committee, for invasion of privacy or any other ground(s) by reason of the publication or broadcasting of their name, hometown or photograph or information voluntarily provided by the winner.
18. The winner will provide their full name, address and phone number to the Goderich Catch the Ace Committee, for reporting requirements to AGCO. The address and phone number will NOT be made public.
19. Results of the draw will be posted on the website at www.goderichcatchtheace.ca and on various social media pages as determined by the Goderich Catch the Ace Committee. Once the Ace of Spades is revealed, the game is concluded, and AGCO is notified immediately.
20. The raffle will be run until the Ace of Spades has been revealed.
21. This raffle operates under the terms and conditions of AGCO.
22. The Goderich Knights of Columbus Council 5420 acknowledges that as per AGCO regulations and that as the licensee, it has the final decision on how funds will be distributed amongst the eligible charities.
23. The Goderich Catch the Ace Committee reserves the right to prohibit or refuse ticket sales to any individual.
24. The jackpot and weekly win estimates are just that…estimates. The Goderich Catch the Ace Committee may use graphs and calculations based on previous performance and sales to set estimated jackpot and weekly win amounts; however, they are best estimates only and the actual figures only will be redeemed.
25. If it is deemed necessary by the Goderich Catch the Ace Committee to move the draw to another location, AGCO will be notified of the location change. The public will also be informed using social media and local signage. Alternatives to the Goderich Legion, Branch 109 Kingston Street Goderich, include the Kinsman Center, Keays Street Goderich, the Columbus Center, Parsons Court Goderich or a location deemed appropriate by both AGCO and the Goderich Knights of Columbus.
The Ontario Problem Gambling telephone number is: 1-888-230-3505
DATED: JULY 5th, 2021